A pleasant fall day on The Last Frontier is the sort of thing that causes teeth to chatter farther south. No matter where you are, the temps won’t be an issue when you toss on an Alaskan Hardgear® Hoodie. The 7.3-oz. poly fleece is hefty enough to hold in heat and send brisk chills packing. It’s treated with a Waterflect™ DWR finish to shed the occasional drop of 33-degree rain spray. Emblazoned with an Alaskan Hardgear logo that lets the world know that you know how to handle the cold.
- Warm and dry Alaskan pride, featuring the Alaskan Hardgear bear paw logo
- 7.3-oz. 100% polyester fleece is warm enough for early Alaskan fall – which the lower 48 might call “damn cold”
- Armpit Gussets give you freedom for a full swing
- Waterflect™ DWR finish sheds drizzle and spills
- Hidden phone pocket keeps your digital lifeline secure
- Standard Fit – a regular everyday fit smack-dab between our Relaxed and Trim Fits