Men's Alaskan Hardgear Quickhatch Cargo Pants
- Waist: 34
- Inseam: 34
Color: Husky Tan
Any Alaskan will admit a respect for the wolverines (a.k.a. Quickhatch) that call The Last Frontier home. Small and nimble yet ferocious, they’ve been known to fight off bears and wolves who close in on their kills. Quickhatch pants deliver the same, light tough performance thanks to a combination of 5.6-oz nylon in high wear areas, plus 5-oz 89% nylon/11% spandex stretch panels for maximum mobility where you need it. Wicking mesh lined pockets and vents at back yoke and behind the knee allow for total breathability while a water-shedding treatment shrugs off mist. Zip cargo pockets with hidden interior pockets plus carabiner hook at the belt and boot clips on the reinforced hem – the only thing tougher in the bush is the animal they’re named after.
- Agile yet tough as hell for demanding jobs and treacherous trails
- Durable nylon fabric at front and back stands up to rugged work sites
- 89% nylon/11% stretchy spandex in strategic areas for superior freedom of movement without sacrificing durability
- Wicking mesh-lined pocket bags, back yoke and behind knees for venting
- Crouch Gusset means no crowding when you climb, stretch or lunge
- Double knees for twice the durability
- Abrasion-resistant boot scuffs and pocket knife clip
- Waterflect™ finish repels water and mist
- Relaxed Fit – same generous Tradesman Fit you love, now with a new name. Sits at the waist, and generously sized for ease of movement on the job.