You’ve got the good sense to keep your head covered when the temperature plummets. But that still leaves your ears to fend for themselves – and turn a nice shade of purple-blue in the process. This Earflap Hat is the fix. It’s lined in a cozy polyester sherpa that keeps more of your dome warm thanks to the generously sized flap. Secures under the chin with surgical Velcro®. When your ears aren’t in danger of freezing up, just flip up the flap and go about your business. Smooth polyester shell is treated with a Waterflect™ DWR finish so snow and rain bead up and roll right off. It’s even windproof. Sometimes it’s warmer heads that prevail, so grab one and go about your business in toasty comfort.
- Windproof, water-resistant earflap cap saves your ears for future winters
- 100% polyester sherpa fleece lining traps heat, keeps your whole head cozy
- Shorter brim fits well with goggles – even wear it under a hood
- Secures at the chin with surgical Velcro® closure
- Just flip up the earflaps when the temps are more bearable
- Waterflect™ DWR finish sheds snow, water, light rain