Men's Best Made Selvedge Denim Trucker Jacket
Our Denim Jacket pairs the best design elements of classic ’60s and ’70s jackets – a straight yoke across the back, adjustable sleeves and waist, and a mix of thread colors – with a truly singular fabric. The natural slub yarn is ring spun from American-grown cotton and yarn-dyed with 100% pure indigo. Slow woven on vintage shuttle looms in Japan, this best-in-class selvedge denim is then cut, sewn, and riveted in the USA. The rinsed denim is designed to comfortably conform to your body from the get-go. A classic fit, custom nickel hardware, two chest pockets, and two hand pockets round out this sturdy piece.
We recommend you order one size up from your usual Duluth Trading size when ordering Best Made tops. This applies to all shirts, sweaters, pullovers, jackets and outerwear.
- Two chest pockets with custom shanks
- Two welt hand pockets
- Adjustable waistband tabs with custom Best Made shanks
- Branded brushed-nickel shank buttons
- 16-oz. 100% yarn-dyed indigo cotton selvedge Japanese denim
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Made in the USA