Men's Best Made Standard Crew Sweatshirt
Color: Army Green
Nothing else will do. Grown in Peru, Tangüis cotton – also known as Oro Blanco or White Gold – is distinguished by its long fibers, which make the final fabric stronger and less likely to pill. We use a thicker Tangüis yarn on the interior of our standard sweats than we do on the exterior, which allows it to better “fluff” when the fibers are brushed. That brushing both softens the fabric and makes it more plush, which provides better insulation. Thoughtful details set this sweatshirt apart, from the steep sweat catcher at the collar to the raglan sleeves, and sturdy ribbing on the side gussets, cuffs, and hems. It’s the perfect layer to take the chill off cold winter weather or brisk summer nights – once you put it on, you’ll be hard-pressed to want to wear anything else.
We recommend you order one size up from your usual Duluth Trading size when ordering Best Made tops. This applies to all shirts, sweaters, pullovers, jackets and outerwear.
- Brushed-back fleece interior for softness
- Pre-washed to prevent shrinking
- Raglan-sleeve construction for freedom of movement
- 1x1 rib underarm gusset
- Extra-long rib at cuffs can be worn cuffed or uncuffed
- Relaxed through the chest, with a more fitted ribbed hem
- Made from a custom Best Made 13-oz. 100% Tangüis cotton fabric
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry low
- Low iron if needed
- Made in Peru