Men's Burly Thermal Trim Fit Henley Shirt
Guys in Duluth calmly go about their day in the kind of cold that chills most to the bone. Is it their Scandinavian ancestry keeping them warm? Maybe a bit – but they also rely on beefier shirts to fend off the cold. Like Burly Thermals. They’re made of super-dense 9.9-oz. 60% cotton thermal knit – soft as all get out, with a classic honeycomb texture that traps heat against the skin. Better yet, we’ve added 40% polyester that fights shrinking and fading. Side panels instead of side seams for no-chafe comfort on the move. Built hefty and roomy enough to wear on their own, or layered under a shirt jac to deal with breath-stopping cold like the winds that blow off Lake Superior. It even has a roomy chest pocket with built-in pencil sleeve – something you never see on thermals.
- 9.9-oz. 60% cotton/40% polyester thermal knit fights fading and is dense, hearty, perfect for layering
- Side panels for greater freedom of movement – no bumpy, irritating side seams
- No more “bacon neck”! Rib trim neck and cuffs won’t bag out
- Spacious chest pocket with pencil sleeve – something you never see on thermals
- Longer in the body to keep cold drafts from blowing up your backside
- Back locker loop
- Trim Fit for guys who like a closer-cut shirt, great for layering!