Guys in Duluth calmly go about their day in the kind of cold that chills most to the bone. Is it their Scandinavian ancestry keeping them warm? Maybe a bit – but they also rely on beefier shirts to fend off the cold. Like Burly Thermals. They’re made of super-dense 9.9-oz. 60% cotton thermal knit – soft as all get out, with a classic honeycomb texture that traps heat against the skin. Better yet, we’ve added 40% polyester that fights shrinking and fading. Side panels instead of side seams for no-chafe comfort on the move. Built hefty and roomy enough to wear on their own, or layered under a shirt jac to deal with breath-stopping cold like the winds that blow off Lake Superior. It even has a roomy chest pocket with built-in pencil sleeve – something you never see on thermals.
- 9.9-oz. 60% cotton/40% polyester thermal knit fights fading and is dense, hearty, perfect for layering
- Side panels for greater freedom of movement – no bumpy, irritating side seams
- No more “bacon neck”! Rib trim neck and cuffs won’t bag out
- Spacious chest pocket with pencil sleeve – something you never see on thermals
- Longer in the body to keep cold drafts from blowing up your backside
- Back locker loop
- Trim Fit for guys who like a closer-cut shirt, great for layering!