Because Canadians Know Cold!
When 40% of your landmass is above the Arctic circle, it’s a safe bet you know how to not just survive, but thrive in the cold. Which is why we took a few tips from our neighbors up north for building this jacket. Their Canadian Rangers are experts on layering to maximize warmth, minimize sweat and maintain peak function as activity levels climb or temperatures drop. So this 3-in-1 isn’t just a jacket, but a system that lets you adapt to whatever winter throws at you. Wear the seam-taped, waterproof/breathable shell for wet activity. Use the fleece liner on chilly days. Or zip both pieces together for total protection from Arctic-grade cold.
- Not just a jacket – it’s an entire waterproof, wind-stopping, abrasion-resisting system!
- Waterproof/breathable polyester construction with tape-sealed seams for total wetness protection
- Mesh and taffeta lining to breathable, bunch-free layering
- Warm brushed tricot at back of neck and inside lower pockets
- Stowable 3-piece hood with front and back adjustments for a customizable fit
- Pit zips let you vent excess heat
- Gust-blocking drawcord waist and bottom hem
- 2-way zipper maximizes mobility
- 12 total pockets, including 4 front patch pockets, 2 lower handwarmer pockets, pencil sleeves plus 4 interior pockets
- Zip-out Liner:
- Plush polyester microfleece jacket is lightweight, breathable
- Tough ripstop nylon at yoke and elbows, quilted with 40g polyfill
- 3 pockets, including zippered Napoleon pocket for secure storage
- Rib-knit cuffs and bottom seal out drafts