Men's Dang Soft Boxer Briefs
Underwear that’s cirrus’ly soft? You bet! Duluth’s new Dang Soft® Boxer Briefs are made with Micromodal® fabric so light and silky-smooth, all you’ll feel is sky-high comfort. Renewable wood pulp is processed to create a revolutionary fiber that’s better for the planet – and incomparably soft, too. Closed-cycle production of Micromodal® keeps potentially harmful chemicals out of the environment by indefinitely reusing processing agents – making it a sustainable alternative to other fibers. A dash of spandex adds flexible freedom and bounce-back-ability that won’t leave you flying low after a long day. Wicking and anti-stink? Of course. Plus chafe-proof flatlock stitching and strategically placed vented panels so you can feel the jet stream while you’re on cloud nine.
- Stretchy 6.2-oz. Micromodal/Spandex fabric is cloud-soft, wicking, comfortable all day
- Ultra-soft Micromodal fibers are produced from sustainable wood pulp in an environmentally friendly production process
- Strategically placed mesh inserts in the fly, gusset and back yoke maximize refreshing airflow
- Flatlock stitching for total bulk-free, chafe-fighting comfort
- Soft, smooth 1-1/2” waistband won’t pinch or bind
- Wicking performance and odor-fighting treatment keep you from offending anyone downwind