Stand around and freeze up? Hell no. Just move faster – it’s the Minnesota method of staying warm. It’s why you’ll find skiers and snowshoers cutting trails along Devil Track River, north of Duluth, every time the temps plummet. And it’s why Devil Track Base Layers are built for both warmth AND wicking performance – they wick when you work up a sweat, and the midweight fleece insulates when you stop to soak in the view. The 6.1-oz 92% polyester/8% spandex fleece is also treated to fight stink, something you’ll be thankful for after a devilishly long workday. Flatlock seams reduce bulk and chafing under layers. They’ll keep you in heavenly comfort every time you’re out there raising a bit of hell.
- 6.1-oz. 92% polyester fleece wicks sweat, gives you a bit of warmth without weighing you down
- 8% spandex in the fabric never holds you back when you’re trekking over snowfields
- Flatlock-stitched seams reduce bulk and cut down on chafing
- Treated to fight stink
- 1-1/2"-wide chafe-free soft brushed waistband
- Functional fly for when nature comes callin’