Men's Fire Hose 11" Cargo Shorts
Shorts on the jobsite? Heck, yeah – if they’re Duluth’s Fire Hose® Cargo Shorts. They’re built to the same exacting specifications as our legendary Fire Hose Work Pants – every bit as rugged, functional and comfortable, but with some length lopped off to keep you cooler on hotter-than-Hades days. Grab a few pairs and short-circuit summer’s simmer.
- Tough-as-the-job 11.5-oz. Fire Hose® 100% cotton canvas is garment washed for broken-in comfort
- FendOff Finish® stain- and water-repellent fabric treatment means spills roll right off
- Packed with 11 whopping pockets, including inner pockets made of puncture-resisting Fire Hose canvas
- Cargo pockets on both thighs have in-or-out tuckable pocket flaps for fast access and spill-free stowage
- Hidden Crouch Gusset® prevents binding when you crouch or climb
- Relaxed Fit – same generous Tradesman Fit you love, now with a new name. Sits at the waist, and generously sized for ease of movement on the job.
- 11" inseam hits just below the knees on your average 5'10" all-American Joe (also available in 9" inseam)