Men's Fire Hose Flannel-Lined 5-Pocket Pants
Think denim jeans are tough? You haven't tried our tough-yet-soft Fire Hose® Flannel-Lined 5-Pocket Pants. They're made of the same heroic stuff fire hoses used to be made of, in a 13-oz. 100% cotton canvas. And they're lined with 100% cotton flannel – the same stuff we make our Flannel Shirt out of. The lining is sewn into all seams, which means it won't twist or bunch up on you. In the same 5-pocket fit as the jeans you're used to. Plus the Hidden Crouch Gusset® lets you crouch without the ouch. Get a pair!
- 13-oz. Fire Hose cotton canvas for heroic durability
- 100% cotton flannel lining for trim, lightweight warmth
- Prewashed for broken-in softness
- FendOff Finish™ fabric treatment repels stains and water
- Hidden Crouch Gusset for freedom of movement
- Staunch triple-stitched seams – no blow-outs!
- 12"-deep side pockets swallow extra tools and gear
- Extra-wide belt loops
- Sized with lining in mind – no need to size up
- Relaxed Fit – same generous Tradesman Fit you love, now with a new name. Sits at the waist, and generously sized for ease of movement on the job.