Slim Fit Free Swingin' Flannel Shirt Lets You Lean Into the Job
These days, far too many flannel shirts are scratchy, stiff and flimsy – the last thing you want to wear for a long day’s work. A true work-friendly flannel shirt is practically an endangered species! So we went to work. Our 100% cotton Free Swingin' Plaid Flannel is a hearty 5.6 oz. for durable wear and extra comfort. We brush it twice for extra loft and softness, and give it a prewash, so it resists shrinkage. For men who like a leaner fit, it’s cut a bit closer to the body, yet with deep back pleats and free-moving Reach Gussets™ so you can bust axe with Free Swingin' ease. A button-down collar means you can wear it under a sport jacket (which guys in Duluth actually do – some of them even get married in flannel!).
- Hearty 5.6-oz. 100% cotton is brushed twice for extra softness
- Garment washed for broken-in comfort and shrinkage control
- Reach Gussets™ let you reach high or swing a hammer
- Deep shoulder pleats on the back let you reach
- Button-close front pockets keep stuff secure
- Button-down collar fits neatly under a sport jacket
- Front pockets both include inner pockets for a pencil and any extras you may need to carry
- Back locker loop
- Slim Fit – a close-to-body cut, trimmer at the shoulders, chest and waist.