Rain Gear That’s Even More Breathable? It’s a No-Rainer!
The original No-Rainer was already a hit with our Seattle Trades Panel – they gave it high marks for both durability and breathability on the job in sopping- wet conditions. But that doesn’t stop us from charging ahead with workwear innovation at Duluth. The updated No-Rainer Jacket is now even MORE breathable, fit for working up a sweat in the pouring rain. It’s 100% waterproof and seam sealed, with rugged nylon fabric that’s treated with a DWR finish so water rolls off instead of clinging to the shell. Plus fine-tuned features like underarm panels give you the freedom to move without the waist hiking up, with pit zips that vent sweat without taking on rainwater. Bone-dry. More breathable. Smarter built. It all makes the new No-Rainer our most comfortable rain gear yet when you’re working up a storm.
- Seam sealed, 100% waterproof and breathable
- Lightweight 2.5-layer fabric lets heat and sweat escape
- Tough enough for the job, made from rugged nylon fabric
- 6 pockets – including 4 envelope-style pockets have folding hook-and-loop closure that shut out rain
- Pit zips let you vent when you're working up a sweat
- Three piece hood with front and back adjustment for better field of vision
- Drop tail keeps rain off your hide when you stoop
- Self-healing coil zippers, with double storm flaps to shut out rain
- Relaxed Fit – generously sized for ease of movement