The One Jacket You Need for the Other Crummy Weather Season
The weatherman promised a fine spring day – and instead you're faced with gray, chilly, drizzly junk coming down from the skies. Days like that, you'll be glad you keep this jacket on the peg by the door, ready to grab on your way to wherever. The Grab Jacket's nylon shell has a water-repellent finish, so mist and drizzle roll right off. Wind-resistant, too, with rib-knit hem and cuffs to seal out chills. Breathable mesh lining never feels clammy when you're on the move. Seamless shoulders and Reach Gussets™ max out freedom of movement. Crummy weather? It's the best jacket to grab all spring!
- Lighter version of our time-tested Grab Jacket to fend off fickle spring weather
- 100% nylon shell treated to shed drizzle and mist
- Mesh lining keeps you from overheating on the job and from feeling clammy when the weather's damp
- Reach Gussets™ give you freedom of movement to grapple with big jobs
- Rib-knit cuffs and hem stay in shape
- Soft tricot-lined hand pockets, plus one stash pocket inside