Get Your Paws on an Easier Shirt
You’ve stared down your share of ferocious challenges on and off the job. You’re not afraid to take a swipe at hard work or big jobs. But sometimes it’s the smallest job that gets on your nerves. No matter. Maura Horton solved the problem when she heard her husband, a college football coach who was diagnosed with early-onset Parkinson's disease, had to rely on a player for help buttoning his shirt. If you have a health condition or disability that affects your dexterity, have "big paws" or if you just want to get dressed more quickly and easily, this shirt is for you. Looks just like our other Flannel Shirts, but behind the sewn-on buttons are magnets that easily snap together and hold securely in place. Getting dressed will never again be unbearable!
NOTE: Do not wear if you have a pacemaker.
- Magnetic placket holds tight, opens and closes easily – the most attractive flannel yet!
- Hearty 5.6-oz. 100% cotton is brushed twice for extra softness
- Reach Gussets™ let you reach high or swing a hammer without your shirt riding up
- Classic plaids are crisply yarn-dyed for richness
- Deep shoulder pleats on the back let you reach
- Back locker loop
- Relaxed Fit – same easy-moving Tradesman Fit you love – now with a new name.