Noorvik Balaclava: If Your Head’s Warm, You’re Warm!
Before you head out into the teeth of a Noorvik, Alaska, blizzard, you carefully cover every inch of skin with protective gear except – if you’re like most guys – your face and neck. But that’s a tactical error. When you’ve got a cold face, your brain switches into survival mode and tells the blood vessels in your extremities to constrict – causing fingers and toes to chill quicker. So we’ve devised the kind of warm, comfortable coverage you need to take winter head- on. Our Noorvik Balaclava insulates with a lofty channel-knit interior that warms without bulk, wicks away moisture, even fights stink. Plus it’s lightweight and seriously stretchy, with a smooth exterior surface that won’t bunch or chafe under a cap or hard hat. Head-hugging 3-piece construction covers cheekbones to chin, and extra-long neck keeps powdery snow from sifting down your chest and back.
- Stretchy 6.2-oz. 92% polyester/8% spandex channel fleece holds in warmth, wicks away moisture
- Fuzzy-soft inside, creating a heat-holding air layer that keeps cold at bay
- 3-piece construction for a close fit – ideal under a helmet, cap or cowboy hat
- Slit at nose lets you breathe easy
- Reflective printed Duluth Trading logo adds night visibility