Men's Shoreman's Fleece Gridlock Jacket
Color: Rainstorm Blue
Famed for its ferocious gales, Lake Superior has sent 350 shipwrecks (including the storied Edmund Fitzgerald) to its chilly bottom. Vessels on Lake Superior have reported wind gusts in excess of 90 mph, and sustained winds of 70+ mph. When a brutal wind like that whips ashore, it’s good inspiration for a higher-performing kind of men’s fleece jacket. The advanced soft-shell fabric in our Shoreman’s Fleece Jacket sandwiches a windproof, water-resistant yet breathable membrane between two compact layers of insulating polyester fleece. The result is a bulk-free, easy-moving jacket that protects like the three or four clunky layers you wore in winters past. This is the same technology climbers and extreme athletes are using, but with an improved easy-moving cut built for real work, 7 pockets to hold your stuff, a cord-lock hem to seal out updrafts, and a price far lower than the $200 you’d pay in specialty stores.
- Improved fit and 7 practical pockets!
- 3-layer “soft-shell” construction features windproof, water-resistant membrane between warm fleece layers
- Temp rated to keep you warm to 25°F when you’re on the move and getting the job done
- Stretchy, breathable and bulk-free for comfort on the job
- Reach Gussets™ for freedom of movement
- 7 pockets, including 2 pencil slots on left sleeve and zippered stash pocket on the right
- Storm flap under zipper, cord-lock hem and drop tail seal out cold drafts
- 9.9-oz.,100% polyester soft-shell fleece with wear-resisting nylon shoulder reinforcements