Flexpedition® Pants - Flexibility to the Rafters!
Camping in the mountains or reroofing a garage, you need pants that are abrasion-resistant enough to work or play in, yet lightweight and massively flexible, too, for unbridled comfort. Our 4-way-stretch Flexpedition® Pants handle all this with ease. The lightweight, water-repellent 6.1-oz. 89% nylon/11% spandex fabric keeps you dry and agile as you set a truss, nail in a hurricane clip or just pound in a tent stake. Pants’ interior is peached for next-to-skin comfort when the seasons are in flux, yet won’t cause overheating when you head indoors. Crouch Gusset® for restraint-free climbing and crouching. Tell stiff pants to take a hike!
- Flexible 89% nylon/11% spandex is abrasion-resistant enough for roofing
- 4-way flexibility for all-day comfort in a work-ready cut
- DWR fabric finish – moisture beads up and rolls off
- Peached on the inside for soft comfort
- Crouch Gusset® lets you crouch without crushing the family jewels
- Zippered cargo pockets
- Slim Fit – our narrowest fit, sized to be slim, not skinny. Sits below the waist, with a leaner cut through the hip, thigh and leg.