Freedom of Movement
Work-Ready Warmth, Now in an Agile Shirt Jac!
Grapple with winter and win! For years our Superior Fire Hose® outerwear has set the standard for toughness and warmth. Now this same function is yours in a shirt jac built every bit as brawny. The outer shell is rugged 11.5-oz. Fire Hose cotton canvas with a FendOff Finish® unfazed by rain and stains. Inside, heat-holding quilted 100-gram insulation adds warmth without bulk and a smooth taffeta lining slips on easily over layers. Plus free-moving Reach Gussets™, 8 useful pockets and a shorter work length for more mobility on the job.
- 11.5-oz. Fire Hose 100% cotton canvas with a water- and stain-repellent FendOff Finish® fabric treatment
- 100-gram Thinsulate™ insulation, quilted to prevent bunching
- Nylon taffeta lining glides smoothly over underlayers
- Reach Gussets™ for extra freedom to stretch, grapple and work
- 8 pockets, including patch and flapped chest pockets, 3 pencil sleeves and an interior hook-and-loop security pocket
- Soft brushed fabric inside handwarmer pockets
- Tough shank buttons and triple-stitched seams
- Back locker loop
- Relaxed Fit