Around Duluth, Minnesota, suspenders are as common as loggers and miners…folks who require rugged outerwear. Our traditional-type Duluth suspenders (they attach front and back) offer a comfortable alternative to a binding belt. They’re constructed of 2"-wide nylon that won’t stretch out over time. Strong metal clips bite down on tough fabrics like leather and denim, hold securely all day. Genuine leather back patch with Duluth Trading on the back side.
- A comfortable belt alternative
- Attach in front and back
- As rugged and hardworking as the people of Duluth
- 2"-wide nylon that won?t stretch and sag
- Strong metal clasps attach securely to jeans and heavy pants
- Leather back patch with embossed Duluth Trading logo
- Also available in Regular Clip Suspenders to fit heights up to 6'0"
- Made in USA. Some components are imported.