Baffin Cush Slippers Put You Ankle-Deep in Toe-Curling Comfort
When walking across your kitchen floor feels as cold as traversing the frozen tundra, it's time to step up to a slipper with winter-grade warmth. The Baffin® Cush Slipper is anything but standard – it’s a sleeping bag for your feet!™ With soft nylon uppers, cozy insulation, elasticized lockable ties and durable nylon bottoms, Cush is designed to keep you ankle-deep in toe-curling comfort whether winter camping or kicking around the house. Lightweight, pliant and packable, the Cush slipper is up for any adventure – inside the house or in the great outdoors.
- So warm, soft and insulating, they're like sleeping bags for your feet!™
- Strong, draft-resistant nylon upper with lofty insulation for more heat-holding ability
- Flexible footbed of dense, soft berber puts an cushioning layer between your soles and cold floors
- Adjustable elasticized drawstring at ankle lets you seal out cold and customize the fit
- Lightweight, slip-resistant nylon bottom makes them agile and packable