A Better Place to Park Your Rear on Uneven Terrain
Nature offers many things, but relaxation on rugged ground isn’t one of them. It’s why Big Agnes designed the Big Six Camp Chair to maximize comfort and stability. It’s designed with a deep seat and high backrest, so you can sit back and let it all go after a long hike. Maybe even settle in for a good camp chair nap. Self-equalizing center support bar keeps your butt on the level on uneven ground – no off-balance feeling that comes from cheaply made camp chairs. Sets up easily, with a color-coded shock-cord system similar to that of well-designed tentpoles. And it’s built to roll with the scrapes, made of aircraft-grade aluminum and abuse-absorbing ripstop Robic nylon. When you’re looking to recharge in the great outdoors, no camp chair earns its spot in your kit better than a Big Six.
- Compact, sturdy camp chair with deep, comfortable seat is a step up in campsite relaxation
- Self-equalizing center pole keeps the seat level on rugged campsites
- Aircraft-grade aluminum with color-coded shock-cord design for fast setup and teardown
- Ripstop and abrasion-resistant Robic™ nylon with waterproof protection
- Expanded: 20"W x 24"D x 40"H with 20" seat height
- Supports 300 lb.
- Packed weight: 3 lb. 3 oz.; packed size: 3.5"W x 4.5"D x 21"H
- Includes bag for carry and storage