Fire Hose Dog Jacket Is as Tough as His Master’s!
We created our legendary Fire Hose® Jacket for folks who routinely face winter’s extremes – brutal cold, biting sleet and icy wind that cuts like a machete. When your dog braves these harsh conditions, he deserves the same level of protection you get. So we’ve built his dog jacket to the same standards as your own outerwear, with a rugged Fire Hose cotton canvas shell and plush sherpa fleece lining. Because in Duluth (and a whole lot of other places), a fur coat just doesn't cut it.
- Tough 11.5-oz. Fire Hose 100% cotton canvas shell with moisture- and grime-repelling FendOff Finish®
- Plush polyester sherpa fleece lining amps up the insulating warmth
- Hook-and-loop closures at neck and belly for fumble-free on/off
- 1-1/2” leash port for easy access to a harness clip
- Reflective trim for better visibility on pre-dawn and after-dark outings
- 4 pockets – 2 cargo zip pockets and 2 patch pockets – for toting treats, doo-doo bags, spare leash and more
- 2 sizes to fit dogs from small to seriously sizable