Room for Everything But Improvement!
How do you perfect the always-trusty tote – an indispensable hauling essential for more than 80 years? We’re Duluth. Tinkering with the time-tested, uncovering the unthought-of, and building better is just what we do. And, wow, did we pack the ingenuity into this one. Starting with flapped, open and zippered pockets on the outside, sturdy enough to carry fasteners and tape measure, generous enough to keep gloves and other bulky gear at hand. In the zippered main compartment, a pair of open pouches hold a phone and notepad, while a zippered pocket secures your valuables. Rugged 11.5-oz. Fire Hose® 100% cotton canvas and Duluth’s dedication to quality construction ensures this tote stands on its own.
- 11.5-oz. Fire Hose® cotton canvas is sturdy, rugged, built for the rigors of the road
- 1 zippered exterior pocket and 2 high-capacity bellowed exterior pockets – one with mesh pouch, the other with pencil slots
- 2 side bellow pockets sized just right for a water bottles
- Wide-mouth zippered main compartment, coated inside to wipe clean with ease
- 2 interior sleeves plus mesh pouch for strap storage and zippered pocket for easy, secure access to phone and valuables
- Rugged YKK® Vislon zippers resist breaks and blowouts
- Adjustable cotton webbing grab handles and removable, adjustable shoulder strap for long-lasting, heavy-hauling durability
- Special water-repellent coating on bottom for added protection from the elements
- 14"H x 22"W x 8"D