Apron Smock Blocks Messes, Holds a Bountiful Harvest
Think aprons have to be heavy, hot and bulky to keep your clothes protected? No more! We’ve dug deep to come up with an apron unlike any other – flexible, tough-yet-lightweight, with the capacity to handle your plentiful garden output. Our Heirloom Apron Smock is engineered with the same stretchy, abrasion-resisting ripstop nylon as our top-selling Heirloom Garden Overalls. Smock styling gives you maximum coverage that won’t infringe on your freedom of movement. A special stain-repellent finish means ground-in dirt and stubborn grass stains wash right out. And get this: A snap closure on one shoulder means you can slide it down and step out without dirtying whatever you’re wearing underneath. Naturally, it’s packed with pockets plus a fold-up front skirt that zips at the sides to form a giant pouch that’s perfect for harvesting on the go.
- Best fits Duluth sizes XS-L
- 4.8-oz. DuluthFlex® ripstop fabric is super stretchy and strong, yet lightweight
- Grime brushes right off – what happens in the garden stays in the garden!
- Smock styling combines protective coverage with maximum freedom
- Snap closure at shoulder lets you slide it down and step out
- 2 front pockets plus 3 lumbar pockets for gloves, pruner, seed packets, more
- Side-zip skirt converts to a convenient collecting pouch
- UPF 50 sun protection
- 96% ripstop nylon/4% spandex
- Machine wash