An “Overall” Better-Built Apron
Slipping into your creator’s apron should signal your brain that it’s time to cut loose and play. But that can’t happen when you’re wearing an apron that’s a literal pain in the neck. No more! Instead of a gouging neckband or floppy straps, we’ve built our Makers Fire Hose® Apron with the same comfortable criss-cross strap configuration as our best-selling overalls. Rugged one-piece metal buckles and stay-put sliders let you adjust the fit exactly to your liking. Better yet, the tough 11.5-oz. Fire Hose® cotton canvas withstands intense abrasion and the inevitable “oopses” of the creative process. Nine pockets plus a hammer loop and tool clip keep essentials at your fingertips – at the ready to keep the creative flow going!
- At last – a heavy-duty apron as comfortable as your favorite overalls!
- Criss-cross straps with stay-put sliders adjust to distribute weight, prevent pressure points
- Rugged metal hardware stands up to hard use
- Ties in back to customize the fit
- 11.5-oz. 100% cotton Fire Hose® canvas resists pokes, rips and intense abrasion
- FendOff Finish® fabric treatment sheds stubborn stains – even ground-in grime, oil and grease
- Front slit gives your legs more liberty as you bend and crouch
- Chest pocket plus multi-pocket pouch with 8 more pockets for notepad, carpenter pencil, utility knife, more
- Hammer loop and tool clip for fast, fumble-free tool retrieval
- 32" center front length; 30"W at bottom