Peak Versatility for Anyone’s-Guess Kinds of Conditions
Alaska’s microclimates already give weather reporters heartburn, but get close to Mount Blackburn – the Wrangell Mountains’ highest peak – and all bets are off. Glaciers, valleys, lakes and shifting winds mean a good set of layers is the only way to come prepared. Blackburn mid layers make the versatile, ready-for-anything core of the rest of your kit. That’s because they offer exceptional wicking and enough warmth to keep you comfortable under a heavy shell or on their own in daily bone-chilling weather. Channeled fleece on the inside holds heat, while the smooth face won’t catch on a shell or coat as you get ready. Layer up with yours and show the mountains what Blackburn is all about.
- Excellent mid-layer that’s great on its own in chill weather
- Midweight fleece vest wicks and evaporates sweat
- Smooth face layers easily; interior channels hold heat
- Anti-odor finish keeps pals from “picking up your scent”
- Full zip front and hem binding block drafts
- 3 pockets that zip to keep contents secure
Fit + Sizing
- Standard Fit
Fabrication + Care
- Anti-microbial 100% recycled polyester fabric
- Weighs: 12.3 oz. for size Large. Weight will vary by size.
- Machine wash