Go Easy on the Wild. Even If It Doesn’t Return the Favor.
Our roots are in Alaska in AKHG, and if you ask any of the folks who live that far north why they stay, you’ll get stories of glorious-but-brutal wilderness, record salmon hauls out of icy waters, and iffy encounters with moose. The next thing they’ll tell you: While nature doesn’t pull any punches, it needs to be conserved. It’s why we took a hard look at our customer-favorite Puffin Vest, and remade it from 100% recycled materials while keeping all the performance. Still packs channel-quilted synthetic insulation that lofts and insulates even when it gets soaked. With a featherweight, snag-resistant shell that holds its own against scrapes and scratches, and a storm flap to block wind at the zipper. Which is all to say it’s the same reliable heat-trapping Puffin as before, but now a bit kinder to that great, unkind wild.
- Made of 100% recycled materials for the shell, lining and insulation
- Tough, light 2-oz. 100% recycled polyester shell is snag resistant and water repellant
- Mist and light rain roll right off the water-repellent finish
- Channel-quilted recycled polyfill insulation lofts and warms even when wet
- Stand-up insulated collar and storm flap under zipper to seal out the elements
- Drawcord/toggle construction lets you adjust sides
- 2 front zippered pockets for hand warming and storage
- Interior pocket for cellphone