Plenty of Things to Tackle Today. Wardrobe Change Ain’t One.
Daylight is for making the most of. Which means a properly spent day could see you pounding down a trail in the morning, angling at the riverside at noon, making a run for supplies afterward, and then sharing brews around a campfire at sunset. Packing multiple shirts for all that is a “Nope.” And if you’re not willing to put either performance or polish on the chopping block, get a Mountain Stream Shirt instead. The technical fabric packs the sweat-wicking, sun-blocking performance you need for long days in the wild, in a shirt that looks natural when kicking around town. Made with Reach Gussets™ so you can clamber over boulders or cast a fly without restriction. It’s so versatile, don’t be surprised if you end up wearing it through everything on your docket this summer.
- From river to trail to town, this shirt handles it all
- Lightweight fabric feels soft, yet powerfully wicks sweat
- Reach Gussets® let you reach high and cast unhindered
- UPF 40 sun protection to fight searing rays
- Back vent allows for fresh airflow
- Sunglasses loop plus glasses chamois for clean specs
- 1 chest pocket to stow gear
Fit + Sizing
- Relaxed Fit
- Untucked Length
Fabrication + Care
- 58% recycled polyester/32% polyester/10%nylon
- Weighs: 6.87 oz. for size Large. Weight will vary by size.
- Mesh-lined yoke with vents
- Machine wash