A natural thermoregulator, wool’s distinctive crimped fibers that create countless tiny air chambers – producing a comfortable, adaptable microclimate whether the wearer (sheep or human) is at rest or on the move. In the hands of the master spinners at JC Rennie of Scotland, one of the oldest woolen mills in the world, these superlative fibers became the fine-yet-robust yarns that comprise this superlative sweater. What’s more, each garment is fully fashioned, meaning each intricately patterned sleeve and body panel is individually knitted to precise proportions.
- 100% Shetland wool yarns spun from JC Rennie Mill in Scotland
- Classic and beautiful Fairisle pattern
- Raglan sleeves, fully fashioned
- Rib cuffs, hem and collar.
- Standard Fit
- 100% wool
- Spandex/wool blend at hem and cuffs
- Dry clean