Men's Best Made Short Sleeve Supima Logo Tee
Best Made fans are famously upbeat, embracing little surprises like black ice, canceled flights and hiking boot blow-outs as inevitable and invigorating challenges on the trail of life. These Logo Tees embody this “keep on keeping on” attitude with their bold graphics and ready-for-anything construction. Every fiber, thread and stitch is a product of American ingenuity and skill, starting with USA-grown Supima® cotton. Famed for its silky, extra-long fibers, Supima represents less than 1% of cotton grown in the world – and the reason this t-shirt offers such superlative softness and strength. The build is every bit as exceptional, from resilient rib-knit neck and smooth taped shoulders to the enduring double-stitched hem. No scrimping. No shortcuts. Simply a t-shirt optimized to handle surprise.
- Crafted of USA-grown Supima® extra-long staple cotton famed for its softness, strength and color retention
- 6.2-oz. jersey knit – ideal for solo wear and comfortable layering
- Generous chest pocket, bartacked to prevent rip-outs
- Resilient rib-knit neck with stronger, smoother taped shoulder seams
- Double-stitched hem
- Slim Fit
- Sizing note: XS and S fit slightly larger, XL and 2XL fit slightly smaller, than most Duluth Slim Fit clothes
- 100% USA-grown Supima® cotton
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Made exclusively in the USA – right down to the label!