The Hardest-Wearing Pants for Hot Jobs – Now in Standard Fit!
On searing days when you’re sweating up a storm, ditch those hot, stiff, sticky work pants and switch to cooler, drier pants that actually pull sweat away from your skin: DuluthFlex® Fire Hose® CoolMax® Pants. The midweight, highly abrasion-resistant 7.8-oz. 67% cotton and 30% CoolMax polyester canvas is guaranteed to wick sweat away better and feel cooler than straight cotton. Better yet, 3% spandex gives ’em unbridled stretch, and there’s even hidden Bonus Room™ elastic waistband for extra ease when you’re lunging, twisting or contorting into tight spaces on the job.
- 30% CoolMax polyester powerfully wicks away sweat, evaporates it to keep you cool on the job
- 7.8-oz. fabric is 67% cotton Fire Hose canvas; it’s extremely abrasion resistant
- Prewashed for broken-in comfort right out of the box
- Our first-ever CoolMax Fire Hose with flex – 3% spandex moves with you when you lunge and stretch
- Built-in Bonus Room™ waistband adapts for comfort when you need it to
- Crouch Gusset® lets you hunker down without pinching your privates
- 12 pockets, including utility pocket and 5-in-1 cargo multi-pocket with in-or-out tuckable flap for easy access to tools and fasteners
- Standard Fit – previously known as Trim Fit. Sits just under the waist, with a straight cut through the hip and thigh.