Freedom Without the Freeze
Swinging a hammer. Pitching hay bales. Scaling ladders. All your active chores are hard enough without restrictive outerwear to drive you crazy. Layering this arm-liberating vest over a shirt or sweatshirt is a savvy way to stay warm without feeling confined. It’s built with gutsy 11.5-oz. 100% cotton Fire Hose® canvas, garment washed for comfort and treated with our exclusive FendOff Finish® fabric treatment to repel precipitation and stains. Lined with quilted cotton flannel – the same twice-brushed soft, hearty stuff as that in our Free Swingin’ Flannel Shirts. And warmed up even more with a light-but-toasty layer of polyfill insulation. It’s freedom without the freeze!
- Gutsy, garment-washed 11.5-oz. 100% cotton Fire Hose® canvas resists jobsite rips, scrapes and gouges
- FendOff Finish® fabric treatment shrugs off rain and stains
- 80-gram polyfill insulation for lightweight warmth
- Quilted 5.6-oz. 100% cotton flannel lining – toasty!
- 3-piece drawcord hood with cord locks – insulated and flannel-lined
- 6 pockets (4 outside, 2 inside), including paw-thawing hand-warmer pockets
- Restriction-free rib-knit bottom hem keeps warmth in, ugly weather out
- Back locker loop