Packed with Enhancements Hand-Picked for Gardeners
Half the fun of gardening is using all the handy implements that make every task easier. The only problem is, your loppers and trowel always vanish in the same mysterious way that socks disappear from the dryer … unless you keep them close at hand in our pocket-packed Garden Vest. Stash gloves and neckerchief in the lower left open pocket and staking ties in the lower right pocket with fast-access tuckable flap. Keep a pencil and your garden notes in the chest pocket, and tuck your phone in the zippered Napoleon pocket. Sunscreen and bug repellent fit nicely in the 2 back pockets, and there are even interior pockets for seed packets and more. Tuck your pruner in the elastic strap on your left for quick-draw access. Rugged-yet-lightweight DuluthFlex ripstop nylon/spandex fabric can handle the load as it shoulders aside nettles and thorns. Cool mesh-lined back panel and UPF 50 sun protection, too. Quite possibly the most comfortable, practical garden gear under the sun.
- Durable 4.8-oz. DuluthFlex® ripstop nylon stands strong against thorns, pricks and clinging vines
- 4% spandex gives you the flex to hoe, prune and harvest freely
- Mesh-lined back lets you breeze through a weeding session
- Elastic strap above left pocket keeps a trowel or gloves at the ready
- Reinforced “spillways” in pockets let dirt drain out
- UPF 50 sun protection – no feeling like a roasted pepper for you!
- 12 total pockets, including dual-entry front pockets, spacious back pockets and interior zippered pockets
- Back locker loop