Tread Light. Grind Hard.
The pace on today’s jobsite isn’t getting any slower. Can you keep up? Hey, damn right you can. But how about your boots? To meet the challenge, we took our incredibly tough, highly technical Grindstone® Work Boots and reengineered them to cut the weight. The goal: keep you light on your feet to tackle any challenge headed your way. The combination of leather and nylon mesh not only shed ounces, it lets the fresh air in to keep your feet from getting bogged in sweat when you’re moving at a clip. Foot-friendly built-in tech includes a Dri-Lex® lining that wicks moisture and helps fight boot stench, plus Tec-Tuff toe and heel bumpers to protect against gouges and scrapes. It’s a boot reboot built to keep your feet in comfort from clock-in to clock-out, no matter how fast a pace the jobsite demands.
- Our lightest-weight work footwear keeps you sharp on your feet
- Hard-wearing Tec-Tuff® bumpers at toe and heel fend off scuffs and scrapes
- Mud-shedding, oil-resistant beveled-lug sole for a no-slip grip on treacherous terrain
- High rebound insoles and midsoles keep your feet on top of the workday
- Breathable mesh and leather upper for cool comfort
- Antimicrobial Dri-Lex® lining wicks moisture, helps stop stink
- Also available in Hard Toe