Noorvik Pants: Our Warmest Base Layer Is a Sub-Zero Hero
There’s cold and then there’s Noorvik cold. In this far remote Alaskan town, the nighttime temperatures don’t budge above freezing for months on end – and the days aren’t a whole lot warmer. For conditions this chilled, we’ve engineered our warmest base layers. The densely knit poly/spandex fabric is smooth and slick on the outside, so it won’t bunch or bind under a flannel shirt or fleece jacket. The side that goes against your skin is plush, warm fleece with knit-in channels that trap body heat while reducing bulk. Plus it’s highly breathable, wicks sweat and fights stink, so Noorvik Base Layer Pants are as comfortable as they are warm – even after six months in the deep freeze!
- Our warmest base layer pants, built for active comfort in serious cold
- Hearty, extra-lofty 6.2-oz. 92% polyester/8% spandex fleece has knit-in channels for more warmth, less bulk
- Highly breathable, wicks moisture and resists stink
- Smooth outer face won’t bind outer layers
- 1½" wide elasticized waistband won’t gouge your gut or chafe skin
- More comfortable seat panel design prevents seams from bunching up under your backside