Sure and Begorrah, Larimer Socks Keep You on Your Toes
At first glance, these socks might remind you of those favorite ragg wool socks you wore to threads back in the day. But look closer and you’ll see a sock of a different color – in both performance and appearance. That’s because they’re crafted with soft, itch-free merino wool that naturally wicks moisture, regulates temperature and fights odor – ideal for navigating chilly temperatures in total comfort. A Virtually Seamless™toe prevents chafing when you’re hiking the countryside or kicking up your heels. And the classic Donegal yarns feature subtle splashes of color so lively you’ll be tempted to dance a jig.
- Colorful Donegal yarns are as warm and lively as an Irish pub welcome
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for chafe-free comfort on the go
- Medium cushioning softens every footstrike on sidewalks or snowy slopes
- 85# Merino wool/8% recycled nylon/7% nylon/1% elastane/1% other
- No finicky care required – just toss in the washing machine
- Crew height
- S (3-5½), M (6-8½), L(9-11½), XL (12-14½)
- Made in USA. Some components may be imported.