Insulated Camo Work Vest: Built to Battle Cold and Win!
Our burliest, most rugged winter work vest is ready for winter‘s worst. Now available in Mossy Oak® Bottomland® camo print, it’s warmed up with Thinsulate™ insulation that traps more heat with less weight. Plus it has superior breathability and keeps its warming power even when wet. Heroically tough 11.5-oz. Fire Hose® canvas shell has a protective FendOff Finish® fabric treatment that's both water- and oil-repellent. Plus, all the work-worthy features you expect from Duluth: elasticized armholes to seal out drafts, 10 handy pockets (including REAL lined hand-warmer pockets). Take on Lake Superior gales or whatever ugly weather blows your way at work or in the woods.
- 11.5-oz. Fire Hose® canvas is rugged, yet broken-in soft
- Genuine Mossy Oak® Bottomland® camo print obscures your outline in most any outdoor environment
- Water- and stain-repellent FendOff Finish® fabric treatment
- Breathable Thinsulate™ insulation traps more heat with less bulk
- 10 functional pockets, including zippered Napoleon pocket for small tools, smartphone
- Finger-thawing insulated hand-warmer pockets
- Elastic arm gussets seal out drafts
- Two-way zipper with inner snap-tab "keeper" lets you unzip without flapping
- Nylon taffeta lining for easy on/off