The upgrade your sweats have been missing
Comfortable and versatile, sweatshirts have been layering up on the job longer than most of today’s tradesmen have been on this earth. But we’ve given these sweatpants a tech update to take them out of the last century: The beefy 14-oz. cotton fleece is toughed up with a shot of polyester. Plus we’ve added reinforcing panels in the high-wear areas that pack a water-resistant treatment so mist and coffee splashes bead up and shake off. Easy-moving Crouch Gusset for ease, internal waistbelt for sag resistance plus a smart pocket design so you can load up and work on comfort.
- Super heavy 14-oz. fleece is 86% cotton plus a shot of 14% polyester for tough staying power
- Woven nylon reinforcement in high wear areas has a water-resistant treatment so mist and coffee splashes bead up and shake off
- Crouch gusset lets you get down to business without binding
- Rib waistband with interior belt to keep things from heading south when you load up your pockets – functional fly too
- Extra- large carpenter pocket on side has 3 storage slots: 1 large slot, 1 pleated expandable slot plus a pencil/tool sleeve.
- Two front slant pockets, have reinforced top seam to clip a knife or tape measure too without wear and tear
- 1 back pocket with zipper closure
- Relaxed Fit – generously sized for ease of movement