Built-in Features for Building Up Your Miles
You don’t usually hear of a fanbase around backpack zipper design, but that’s the sort of attention Mystery Ranch commands with their 3-Zip pack access. The new COULEE 25 builds on that foundation. Whether the weather is turning, or the trail trails off, this rapid-access pack is made to smartly accommodate more gear for bigger days. Exterior side pockets stretch to fit water bottles while stretchy front woven pockets are easy to stuff with shifting layers. For maximum convenience (and security) the top lid of the pack has a zippered compartment for stashing a phone, snacks or keys. Internally, the easily accessible main compartment of the COULEE 25 is compatible with hydration systems and supported by a HDPE (high-density polyethylene) frame. Known for its high strength-to-density ratio, HDPE makes a tough, lightweight and flexible frame for stabilized comfort mile after mile. Side compression straps and Mystery Ranch’s Redirect waistbelt secure this rugged pack, no matter how much extra gear is loaded up or lashed down to the extra loops and straps.
- Internal HDPE frame sheet for rigidity and support
- Patented Futura Yoke micro-adjusts to torso length for customized stand-off between the back and frame
- Removable and easy-to-adjust Redirect waist belt system
- Rapid access 3-zip design puts everything in your pack within reach in moments
- Made of 330-denier Robic nylon and finished with sturdy YKK® zippers
- Hydration reservoir compatible
- 25L capacity; weighs 2.9 lbs.