Slim’s Lunch Box: Everything in Moderation, Man!
Maybe you’re not one to chow down a rack of ribs and a quart of slaw at lunchtime. Or perhaps you’ve throttled back your appetite to shed a few pounds. Either way, you don’t need a lunch bag big enough to carry food for a football team. Slim’s Lunch Box is sized just right for the man with a more moderate appetite. Plenty big enough for a hunk of meatloaf and a side of baked beans, jumbo pickle and a nice, juicy apple. A mesh organizer pocket stores your spork and condiments, and keeps a bag of chips from getting crushed. Outside, there’s a zippered pocket for napkins and an insulated lid that'll hold a water bottle or a pair of soda pops. And, of course, it’s built jobsite tough, with a rugged woven polyester exterior and seam-welded TPU interior that wipes clean if you happen to have a mustard mishap.
- Plenty big enough to tote vittles for a regular guy’s appetite
- Zippered, insulated lid keeps the chill on a water bottle or a couple canned beverages
- Side mesh pockets for condiments, hand wipes
- Rugged, scrape- and scuff-resisting polyester exterior
- No-leak, seam-welded TPU lining with foam insulation to hold in heat or cold
- Interior 4-way mesh pocket corrals silverware, napkins, pickles and a pack of chips
- Removable, adjustable 50” shoulder strap to mobilize your meal
- 11"W x 6"D x 9"H