Superior Street Fire Hose Briefcase as Tough and Tenacious as the Men Who Built Duluth
Back in the 1860s, no city in the US held more promise than tiny Duluth. Surrounded by valuable timber, situated on the mineral-rich Iron Range, and the only port with access to the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans, Duluth was a boom town growing faster than Chicago – and its hub of business was bustling Superior Street. Railroad men, lumberjacks and miners streamed into the frontier outpost to carve a city from the wilderness equipped with little more than pick axes, crosscut saws and crow bars. This briefcase is our tribute to their skill and tenacity. Classically styled, but ruggedly individual, it’s built for hard work and lasting function. We’ve reinforced the abrasion-resisting Fire Hose® canvas with full-grain oiled cowhide leather at wear points to add years to the bag’s life. Brushed brass hardware holds up to hard use and heavy loads. And a slew of pockets, slots and pouches organize the essential implements of modern business, including a padded sleeve for a laptop.
- Rugged 10-oz.100% cotton Fire Hose canvas construction handles the daily grind
- Handsome and durable oiled cowhide leather corners, handles and trim add extra protection at wear points
- 10 total pockets for organized carrying, including 2 exterior leather-flapped snap pockets, a zippered back pocket and spacious main compartment with spots for pencils, loose change, sunglasses or cheaters, multitool and more
- Padded laptop sleeve with hook-and-loop closure keeps your computer out of harm’s way
- Adjustable shoulder strap with cushioned shoulder pad
- 15¼"W x 6"D x 11½"H