Extra Warm. Without Extra Layers.
When the label says 40 Grit by Duluth Trading Co.™, you know what to expect. No distractions. Nothing frivolous. Just basics built better. Why would our Lined Relaxed Leg Pants be any different? They’ve got the necessaries, like 2% spandex for easy-moving comfort, lots of pockets and sturdy belt loops. And they’re warm. The insides are lined with soft tricot, so you’ll be comfortable even when it’s shivering cold. No more bunching long johns. None of that weird I’m-wearing-two-pairs-pants feeling. Just toasty warmth, plain and simple. Adding anything more would just add complications. And nobody wants that.
- 8.5-oz. 58% cotton/40% polyester/2% spandex flex twill fabric
- Brushed, 100% polyester tricot lining for warmth
- Lengths: Short (29"), Regular (31"), Long (33")
- 5 pockets hold essentials
- Back pockets reinforced with an extra layer of fabric for added durability
- Hammer loop and utility pocket
- Key holder double belt loop in front
- 1/2"-wide belt loops
- Mid rise; relaxed hip and thigh, straight leg made roomy for movement and comfort