The Ultra-Sil Nano Poncho Doubles as a Groundsheet or Tent Footprint
The Ultra-Sil™ Nano™ Poncho is a must-have in your camping kit, go-bag, or even your car for emergencies. It packs big function into a stuffable size for ultimate rain-proof portability and versatility. The ultralight yet sturdy fabric is fully waterproof thanks to an infusion of silicone, and all the seams are sealed to prevent sneaky leaks. The poncho’s generous size fits right over large backpacks or other gear, and means it can be used for several other soak-busting solutions. Employ it as a groundsheet or tent footprint. Don’t hit the path less traveled without one.
- Made of waterproof, sturdy-yet-light 15 denier Ultra-Sil Nano (silnylon) fabric
- Fits over a large backpack; has side snaps for added rain protection
- Seam taped to ensure water doesn’t sneak through stitches
- Comes with a stuff sack for compact carrying
- 57"W x 104"H; 3"W x 5"H packed; weighs 8.1 oz.