1) Visit http://www.duluthtrading.com/whatsis.html and guess which tool is being displayed.
2) Click submit and your entry is submitted. You can only guess once.
3) Two folks who submitted the correct answer will be randomly selected to win a $100 Duluth Trading Gift Card.
• Two $100 Duluth Trading Gift Cards will be rewarded each week.
• Approximate Retail Value (ARV) of each prize is $100.
• Total ARV of all 104 prizes is $10,400.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. OFFER VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. By submitting an entry, you agree to be bound by these rules and represent that you satisfy all eligibility requirements.
1. ELIGIBILITY: No purchase necessary to enter or win. The WhatsIs Contest (the "Contest") is open to residents of the United States over the age of 18. Employees and other representatives of Duluth Trading Company ("Duluth Trading") or its affiliates, distributors, advertising and promotion agencies, and members of each of their immediate families are not eligible to enter or win. Offer is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
2. TIMING: The Promotion consists of weekly trivia games (the "Games"), with one (1) Game held each Week of the Promotion Period. The first Game will be held during the first week of the Promotion Period beginning Wednesday, December 5, 2018 at 12:00:01 PM (CT) and running through Wednesday, December 19, 2018 at 11:59:59 PM (CT), and the last Game will be held during the last week of the Promotion Period beginning Wednesday, November 20, 2019 at 12:00:01 PM (CT) and running through Wednesday, December 4, 2019 at 11:59:59 PM (CT). Sponsor reserves the right to change timing at their discretion.
3. HOW TO ENTER: During the Promotion Period, you may enter the Contest any one (1) of the following two (2) ways:
1) Via the Website. You can register and play the Games by visiting http://www.duluthtrading.com/features/whatsistoolchallenge.aspx (the "Website"). To register and play a Game on the Website, visit the Website (http://www.duluthtrading.com/features/whatsistoolchallenge.aspx), follow the links and instructions to answer the questions and complete and submit the registration form including your name, email address and all required information.
2) Email your name and guess to email@example.com.
Limit one (1) entry per person during the Promotion Period. Any attempt by the entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, profiles and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of an online entrant, online entries will be deemed to have been made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person who is assigned to the email address by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (such as a business or educational institution) responsible for assigning email addresses. Duluth Trading may at any time and in its sole discretion require proof that you are the authorized account holder of your email account. Duluth Trading reserves the right, at its discretion, to disqualify any entry that does not comply with these rules or to disqualify any individual (and all of his or her entries) who tampers with the entry process.
4. SELECTION OF WINNERS: The correct WhatsIs answers will be sorted and two winners will be randomly chosen by a Duluth Trading employee at its offices in Belleville, Wisconsin.
Duluth Trading reserves the right, at its discretion, to disqualify any entry that does not comply with these rules or to disqualify any individual (and all of his or her entries) who tampers with the entry process.
5. WEEKLY DRAWINGS AND GRAND PRIZE DRAWING: ODDS. Weekly Drawings; Odds. For each Week, Duluth Trading Company will conduct a random drawing in Belleville, Wisconsin (a "Weekly Drawing") through which Duluth Trading Company will select two (2) Weekly Prize winners from among all eligible/correct answers of Weekly Drawing entries received during such Week. Odds of winning a particular Week's Weekly Drawing depend on the number of eligible entries received during that particular Week. Duluth Trading will identify the tool based on our experts opinions and reserve the right to use our findings as the final answer.
No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event of a dispute as to any registration/play/entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register/play/enter will be deemed to be the participant. For purposes hereof, an "authorized account holder" is the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
6. WINNER VERIFICATION: Potential winners will be notified by email. If the winner is unreachable or ineligible or fails to claim his or her prize within five (5) days after the winners are contacted, such winner will forfeit his or her prize, and the prize may be awarded to another winner, in Duluth Trading's discretion. Unless prohibited by applicable law, the winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and/or release of liability and publicity before being awarded a prize. If the winner does not execute such an affidavit or release upon request, his or her prize shall be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Duluth Trading will award the prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among the remaining applicable eligible entries. Prizes will be fulfilled throughout the Promotion Period. Prizes are non-transferable.
7. PRIZES: One hundred and four (104) total winners will be awarded a $100 Duluth Trading Gift Card at Duluth Trading's discretion. Approximate Retail Value (ARV) of each prize will be $100. Prize is non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES AND FEES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OF ANY PRIZE ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE INDIVIDUAL WINNERS. No substitution or transfer of prizes shall be allowed, except that Duluth Trading reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Limit one (1) prize per person. Total ARV of all prizes will be $10,400.
8. GENERAL RELEASE: By entering the Contest and/or accepting any prize, each entrant and/or winner releases Duluth Trading and its affiliates and related companies and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, and other representatives from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages or any kind arising out of or in connection with the Contest, with the acceptance, possession or use of any prize (including without limitation, claims, costs, injuries or losses related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction or property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light).
9. CONSENT: You hereby grant to Duluth Trading Company a nonexclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable and fully sublicensable license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and publicly display the Content you submit, in whole or in part, on Duluth Trading Company's website, catalog, and on third-party sites for any purpose, including for promotional and publicity purposes. For purposes of clarification and not limitation, this license includes, and you expressly consent to, Duluth Trading Company's right to use and publicly display your name, image, likeness and persona.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Duluth Trading, its affiliates and their respective representatives are not responsible or liable for any entry or other communication which is lost, late, damaged, illegible, incomplete, postage due or stolen. If, for any reason (including without limitation, tampering, fraud, technical failures or human error), the Contest cannot be conducted as planned, Duluth Trading reserves the right in its discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest.
12. MISCELLANEOUS: Entrants agree to be bound by these rules and by the decisions of Duluth Trading, which are final and binding in all respects. Duluth Trading reserves the right to change these rules or cancel the Contest at any time, at its discretion. The name of the winners will be listed in an email and website at the conclusion of the Promotion Period.
© 2018 Duluth Trading Company. All rights reserved.