Heirloom Gardening Bib Overalls: A Bumper Crop of Functionality
Thanks to your feedback, we've uprooted our original bibs and replaced ’em with Heirloom Gardening Bib Overalls built better in every way. First thing you’ll notice is the 4.8-oz. DuluthFlex® ripstop fabric. It's incredibly tough and lightweight, plus it sheds stubborn stains like ground-in grass. Plus we’ve added 4% spandex to the nylon fabric and built elastic into the straps so you can bend without binding. The upgraded hardware stays clipped when you lean down to deadhead or reach up to prune. A Crouch Gusset® lets you kneel without constriction. Double-chapped legs give you twice the durability, and double-layer articulated knees have a bulk-free bonded water barrier to keep you dry when you kneel in damp soil. And they’re made to fit our knee pads when you need cushioning from rough terrain. Best of all, there’s our usual plethora of 12 pockets. You'll dig ’em!
- 4.8-oz. DuluthFlex® ripstop fabric is super-stretchy and strong
- Dirt brushes right off – keep it in the garden!
- No-slip elasticized straps with upgraded hardware that stays clipped
- Crouch Gusset lets you bend without binding
- Double-chapped legs for poke protection
- Double-layer knees with bulk-free bonded water barrier; accepts knee pads, sold separately
- 12 pockets, including right thigh cargo pocket with tuckable flap, left thigh utility pockets, 2 back patch pockets and pruner loop
- Bib storage system with zippered pocket/phone sleeve, pencil slots and sunglasses loop
- UPF 50 sun protection
- 96% ripstop nylon/4% spandex
- Relaxed hip and thigh; straight leg
- Machine wash