Women's Pier Genius Hooded Pullover
For those outdoorsy types who spend all summer in and out of the water, we’ve designed the ultimate warm-weather wardrobe. Utilizing a revolutionary new fabric technology, the Pier Hooded Pullover’s sewn from a high performance knit that won’t hold water – literally. Nanotex® technology features microscopic “whiskers” to hold moisture droplets away from the surface, allowing it to flow right off. No time to change after a surprise rain-shower? No problem – it’ll be dry by the time you reach your truck. Shapely princess seaming flatters your curves, while a fitted hood with ponytail flap keeps your covered, but not cooped-up. The zipped pocket at the small of your back stashes essentials. Plus, it’s got UPF 50+ sun protection baked right in! From homestead to hiking trail, chore time to shoreline, the Pier Genius Hooded Pullover is equipped to go wherever your summer days flow.
- Revolutionary! Lightweight fabric dries super-quick, blocks sun’s burning rays
- Made with Nanotex® technology — dries 6X faster than untreated fabric
- Lightweight and cool, yet provides UPF 50+ sun protection — a rare find!
- Odor-fighting finish squelches funky smells
- Colorfast dye process holds its hue — resists the fading effects of chlorine, sweat and saltwater
- Sun-blocking hood protects your head while a ponytail flap lets your hair hang ten
- Zipped back pocket
- Underarm vents release steam and improve airflow
- Thumbholes in sleeves for secure sun coverage
- 5.0-oz. 88% polyester/12% spandex
- Machine wash