25X More Durable Than Cotton - Stay-Put Lightweight Compression Socks
Stay-Put Lightweight Compression Socks pack all the sweat-wicking, blister beating benefits as our original midweights, sans the cushioned footbed for a lighter, cooler feel for warmer months. They're cotton-y soft, but fight fatigue and manage moisture like no socks you've ever experienced. Memory knit construction means they stay put on your foot – no bunching, creeping or chafing. NanoGlide nylon in high-wear areas adds durability and fends off blisters, plus mesh zones in the ankle and toe give feet a breather. But the biggest deal is, the polyester we use in our socks is 25 times more durable than cotton, so you're gonna be lovin' these socks for a good long time.
- Lightweight, warm-weather socks that are 25 times more durable than cotton
- Knee-high compression offers fatigue-fighting support
- Polyester yarns feel cottony soft and wick moisture quick
- Moderate 15-20 mmHG graduated compression zones minimize swelling
- Contoured rib top and compression zones fight fatigue and prevent bunching and sagging
- Friction-fighting NanoGlide® nylon in the heel and toe disperses moisture, prevents hot spots
- NanoGlide® nylon also adds durability in the high-wear heel and toe areas
- Aegis Microbe Shield® for antimicrobial odor and stain protection
- Mesh zones in ankle and toe give feet a breather
- Non-cushioned footbed
- 55% polyester/32% nylon/11% NanoGlide® nylon/2% spandex
- Machine wash
- Made in USA. Some components are imported.