Stay-Put Compression Socks Are 25X More Durable Than Cotton!
Yes, cotton socks are soft. But they also get soggy and stinky, and they're forever falling down around your ankles. Give your pesky cotton socks the boot, and switch to Stay-Put Performance Knee High Compression Socks. They feel cotton-y soft, but fight fatigue, manage moisture and cushion shock like no socks you've ever experienced. Memory knit construction means they stay put on your foot – no bunching, creeping or chafing. The midweight knit even fends off blisters, and mesh zones in the ankle and toe give feet a breather. Aegis Microbe Shield® fights odors and stains. But the biggest deal is, the polyester we use in our socks is 25 times more durable than cotton, so you're gonna be lovin' these socks for a good long time.
- Fight fatigue, wick moisture and cushion like no socks you've ever stepped into
- Polyester yarns feel cottony soft, but are 25 times more durable than cotton
- Contoured rib top and compression zones fight fatigue and prevent bunching and sagging
- Friction-fighting NanoGlide® nylon in the heel and toe disperses moisture, prevents hot spots
- NanoGlide® nylon also adds durability in the high-wear heel and toe areas
- Aegis Microbe Shield® for antimicrobial odor and stain protection
- Offer 15-20 mmHG of moderate compression to combat fatigue
- Mesh zones in ankle and toe give feet a breather
- Midweight, cushioned footbed
- 51% polyester, 37% nylon, 8% NanoGlide, 4% spandex
- Knee length
- Made in USA. Some components are imported.